Monday, October 8, 2007

Camping

We camped again this year at San Clemente. Last year, our trip was in November so the weather was much nicer this year!
Avery brought Sam's firetruck playhouse which was hours of entertainment.

Ben officially loves to camp. I asked him if he would rather camp or stay in a "vacation house" (hotel or condo) and he said camp. I guess I am out of luck.


So it is a good thing that I went and bought the big air mattress. It's huge when it is just Jim and I but it ended up being a bit cozy for three.









Can't a guy get a little privacy? Ben's makeshift potty room made for an accident-free weekend. It also saved us trying to keep him clean in the camp restrooms--yuck!
Sam felt that Ben needed a little help riding his bike and probably so since Sam can walk and even crawl faster than Ben can ride forward.
We had so much fun and the boys loved getting dirty together. It just showed us that we need to camp more. Wish us luck!

No comments: